- What is another word for many times?
- How do you use again and again in a sentence?
- What is another way to say too much?
- What is a antonym for excessive?
- Why do I always have to reread things?
- What is another word for glitch?
- What does again and again mean in reading?
- What word means appearing repeatedly?
- What is meaning of repeatedly?
- Why is it so hard for me to understand what I read?
- What does again and again mean?
- What’s another word for repeatedly?
- What does repetitive mean in English?
- What are 4 other words to describe overwhelmed?
- How do you use too much?
- What does continually mean?
- How do you stop a regression reading?
- What is the word for doing something over and over again?
What is another word for many times?
What is another word for many times?day after dayrepeatedlyday in day outmany a time and oftofttimesmucha lotroutinelyusuallygenerally197 more rows.
How do you use again and again in a sentence?
(2) I pondered the incident, asking myself again and again how it could have happened. (3) He failed again and again simply because he had maintained his defeatist attitude. (4) I’ve told you again and again not to do that. (5) Again and again the test met with no success.
What is another way to say too much?
Some common synonyms of excessive are exorbitant, extravagant, extreme, immoderate, and inordinate. While all these words mean “going beyond a normal limit,” excessive implies an amount or degree too great to be reasonable or acceptable.
What is a antonym for excessive?
excessive. Antonyms: insufficient, scant, inadequate. Synonyms: enormous, undue, exorbitant, overmuch, superabundant, superfluous, unreasonable, immoderate, inordinate, extravagant.
Why do I always have to reread things?
Sometimes regression is caused by subvocalization. When you subvocalize, your eyes and your mouth don’t always progress at the same speed. … So you go back and reread, this time trying hard to get your eyes and your mouth to move in sync. Sometimes people regress because they’re compelled to do it.
What is another word for glitch?
Similar words for glitch: bug (noun) defect (noun) deficiency (noun) error (noun)
What does again and again mean in reading?
1. used for saying that something happens many times. I read through her letter again and again.
What word means appearing repeatedly?
adjective. that recurs; occurring or appearing again, especially repeatedly or periodically. Anatomy. turned back so as to run in a reverse direction, as a nerve, artery, branch, etc.
What is meaning of repeatedly?
: again and again. Synonyms & Antonyms Example Sentences Learn More about repeatedly.
Why is it so hard for me to understand what I read?
Causes. There are a number of potential factors that can contribute to a reading comprehension problem. … While it is often associated with reading problems, dyslexia can also impact reading comprehension. Because dyslexia makes reading much more difficult, it can also make it much harder to understand what has been read …
What does again and again mean?
: at frequent intervals : often, repeatedly.
What’s another word for repeatedly?
Similar words for repeatedly: continuously (adverb) regularly (adverb) ad nauseam (adverb) again (adverb)
What does repetitive mean in English?
pertaining to or characterized by repetition.
What are 4 other words to describe overwhelmed?
Synonyms & Antonyms of overwhelmcrush,devastate,floor,grind (down),oppress,overcome,overmaster,overpower,More items…
How do you use too much?
Too much, too many with a noun We often use too before much and many. It means ‘more than necessary’. We can use too much before an uncountable noun and too many before a plural noun, or without a noun when the noun is obvious: I bought too much food.
What does continually mean?
very often; at regular or frequent intervals; habitually. without cessation or intermission; unceasingly; always.
How do you stop a regression reading?
Be very conscious of regression, and don’t allow yourself to re-read material unless you absolutely have to. To reduce the number of times your eyes skip back, run a pointer (a finger, a pen, or the cursor) along the line as you read. Your eyes will follow the tip of your pointer, helping you avoid skipping back.
What is the word for doing something over and over again?
Something that is repetitive involves doing the same thing over and over again. If you get bored running on a treadmill daily, you might try something less repetitive, like playing soccer outdoors. Anything you do repeatedly, especially when it’s boring, can be described using the adjective repetitive.